Some of the Apple users complain about the following problem: once they try to log into iCloud after upgrading to iOS9, they fail. It is also impossible to restore the backup. It results in a single huge problem: nothing is accessible on iPad Air. Another problem is when a device refuses to upgrade to the latest iOS version. So, are there any ways to solve these issues?
Some enthusiasts offered this method, and it may work for you too. Stick to the following recommendations:
- Move to the App & iTunes preferences available in Settings. Do it in case you are simply attempting to use iCloud.
- Pick the Apple ID at the top.
- A pop-up window will make it possible to log out, so follow the instructions.
- Log in once again.
Upgrading to iOS9, iOS10 or iOS11 may be a tricky process for some users. First of all, you will need the access to another WiFi network/computer based on when you see the notification. Usually, it requires a simple action to fix. Not all of them work for different users.
- Reboot the target Apple
- Restart the Router/Modem.
- Give another WiFi Network a try.
- Upgrade the iPhone with iTunes.
Still, many iPhone users report there was no luck while switching WiFi off and attempting to apply LTE to complete the setup process or discover the update.
When the idea with WiFi network fails, as well as switching airplane mode on, there is another thing to try. Some iPhone owners solved the problem of setting up the necessary iOS update with the help of iTunes.
What Can I Do: Summing up the Methods
Here are some other recommendations that barely help, but are still worth trying:
- Reset the router, restart after turning FireWall, Reconnect to the router. In addition, try to success Internet from various networks.
- Contact the official Apple support to help guide you through the possible solutions. They might recommend erasing some files in different locations (e.g., History folder and Certificates folder) or reinstalling the entire operating system.
- Disable all possible interfering software such as antiviruses and so on.
- Check the time and try doing the operation with or without “set time automatically” option.
In case you notice the Apple ID Server issue on iPhone or iPad, log in to iTunes and install the updates you need. It is the most effective way as of today.
On the whole, to get all the new features and emojis of, for example, iOS 11, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings and pick General.
- Select Software
- Move to Learn More to discover details.
- Tap on Download -> Install to begin.
- Type in your password.
- Confirm that you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Wait until the installation process finishes.
- Once asked to do so, tap Install.
Usually, it takes around five minutes to upgrade to iOS 11.1.2. It weighs less than 60MB on the iPhone X. the speed of your Internet connection also matters. Each time the installation process takes just too long, try restarting the mobile device. If nothing works, users often prefer restoring an old iOS and postponing the upgrade until the stable version is out.
Some users share that it is still possible to solve the issue quite originally. Here are several simple steps to try. Look for the proxies configuration in System Preferences. If you find out that “automatic proxy configuration” is selected, try deactivating it. Then, unselect all proxy configuration options. It may really work!