Apple ID is the personal user profile to access the Apple services (Apple Online Store, App Store, iTunes Store). Also, it can be used to authorize with iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime. If a payment method or billing address change in the Apple ID, the user information automatically updates in all services. Ensure that the information in your account and credit card match. There are payment alternatives to use, including the purchase sharing within the Family Sharing subscription.
Handling Apple ID Payment Information on iOS Devices
- Access Settings → Username → iTunes & App Store.
- Tap Apple ID, then authorize, if necessary.
- Tap Payment Information → provide new payment details.
- To delete the current payment method, choose None.
- Learn what to do if None is inactive or unavailable.
- Check if your name and billing address match the data provided by your bank, then tap Done.
In the event you select credit card as your payment method, the iTunes Store holds the balance on your credit card to verify the updated information. To add another card, use Apple Pay.
Handling Apple ID Payment Information on your Mac or Windows PC
Users can change or remove payment information on a Mac or PC via iTunes or on the Web. There is an option of handling payment information via the System Preferences on a Mac, or on a PC using iCloud for Windows.
- Launch iTunes → authenticate with your Apple ID.
- Select Account → View My Account from the top menu bar.
- Authorize with your Apple ID → click View Account.
- Alternatively, you can launch iTunes and use the following link View My Account to sign into your account.
Once you access the Account Information page:
- Click Edit to the right of the Payment Type to see the payment methods accepted by the iTunes Store. In case the purchase sharing is activated within the Family Sharing subscription, only the family organizer can update payment information.
- To delete the payment method, select None. If the None option is not available, consult Apple Support community. To finalize, click Done.
Handling Apple ID Payment Information Online
One of the ways to change the current credit/debit card to a different one is by signing to the Apple ID account page. There might be a need to verify the chosen payment method when making a purchase on one of your Apple devices for the first time.
- Click the link View Apple ID to access the Apple ID account page.
- Use your Apple ID to s Answer security questions, if necessary.
- Go to the Payment & Shipping → click the ‘Edit Payment Information’In case you have the Family Sharing subscription and the purchase sharing is activated, the family organizer can make the payment information updates.
- Modify your payment information → click Save.
Making security updates and settings for this account is possible. However, deleting a payment method from this page is impossible.
How to Change Payment Method in iCloud?
- In the Apple Menu, go to System Preferences → iCloud → Account Details. Authorize with your Apple ID, if requested.
- Click Payment → Details. Only the family organizer can modify your payment information if you have a Family Subscription.
Removing a payment method from the System Preferences is impossible.