The iTunes Store unveils the infinite storage of musical novelties, interesting films, and entertaining TV shows for you and your family. To get access to all of this you need only to have Apple ID and sign in to iTunes with it.
What is Apple ID? This is an authentication system that is used in different Apple products, including iTunes Store, iMessage, App Store, iCloud, etc. The account in this system allows users to get access to a broad variety of services provided by the company. Using just one Apple ID, you can look through and download the files you were looking for in the iTunes Store on all your devices. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that the access conditions and store options can vary depending upon the country or region where the user lives.
iPhone / iPad / iPod touch
- To get started, launch the iTunes Store app on your Apple mobile device.
- Find the Sign in button at the bottom of the screen and tap it.
- Then, select the option Use an existing Apple ID.
- Type in your unique Apple ID and your secret password for iTunes.
- Confirm the entry by tapping OK.
After the authorization in the iTunes Store app takes place, the system will automatically log you in to other Apple cloud services, e.g., the App Store, iBooks, Music, and Podcasts.
Mac / PC
Before signing in to the iTunes Store, we suggest you check whether you have the latest version of the app installed on your computer and download the most recent release in case it is not so. Then stick to the instructions described below:
- Launch iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, click Account->Sign in.
- Sign in to the iTunes Store by entering your Apple ID and password and pressing the Return/Enter key.
This service provides users with the possibility to look through and buy different content, starting from music and movies to TV shows. You can change your account information, and alter the method of payment. You will also see the history of your purchases.
On the Apple computer, you can use the same Apple ID to enter the official App Store, as well as the iBooks Store.
To log in to the iTunes Store on Apple TV, adhere to the recommendations below:
- Go to Settings->Accounts->iTunes/App Store on the Home screen.
- Then click Sign in.
- Confirm signing in by entering your unique Apple ID and secret password.
Logging in to the App Store and iTunes Store allows you to download various movies, shows or music files purchased in the iTunes Store. Owners of Apple TV of the 4th generation and Apple TV 4K can also listen to music via Apple Music if they have an active service subscription.
If your attempts to log in to the iTunes store failed, the issue might be with your Apple ID or password or your account may be blocked. Visit the Apple ID account page or address Apple Support to discover how to solve the problem.